Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Nails!

Mae who? Ahh...yeah, the one with "The Nails!"

That's usually what acquaintances remember of me. It's what makes me stand out...well, aside from the other equally outstanding characteristics I already have (like my God-given height and body hehehe). My polished nails serve as an ice-breaker or a conversation starter in most gatherings I've been to. There were even times when some couldn't help but hold my hands to take a closer look at my nails. "Wow, ikaw ba gumawa nyan? Galing naman!" Yep, I paint my nails myself. I do it when I'm in Laguna, while watching TV with my family, just about after dinner time or in the afternoon. It sort of relaxes me and for a while I forget the usual things I get worried about, and just focus on my color-combination, the lines or the dots that I have to make using the tip of the polish, stuff like that. Very relaxing indeed.
Some equate funky-colored nails with creativity and ingenuity. How flattering, right? What I'm actually implying is that, this is one form of me daring to be different, and choosing to stand out. Hmmmmmmmm, ano naman kaya ang magandang design for next week?

No comments: