Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Nail Polish Queen Says Goodbye to her Beloved Project

September 28, 2007 was my last day in Accenture.
I sent the following message for the project I've worked for almost 3 years:


Wacky. Beautiful. Colorful. Lively. Fun. Hard to replace. These best describe my stay in Caterpillar. But just like the polish on my nails, the time has come for it to be washed away to pave a clean canvass for another art. Today is my last day in Caterpillar project and also in Accenture. I will definitely miss CAT-uwaan, the games of the Las Catitas in Ateneo Field and Urdaneta Village, the training we had as Flammin' Hotties, the happy moments, sleepless nights, goose bumps during night shifts, parties, red box sessions, lunches and a whole lot more. I am so proud to be a part of this project: CAT-Pamilya na, CAT-Puso pa!
For now, I must continue where I have to go, where my passion resides and my heart is aflame.
God bless and bless God!

No comments: