Thursday, October 4, 2007

Touched by an Aj

I recently viewed my friend's blog and I was touched by what he wrote. Let me tell you more about Aj...

He's funny. He's smart. He's sensitive. Easy to get along with. A friend I can truly rely on.

Well, we click because he's Bicolano like me, he loves food trips, he enjoys porma days in the office as much as I do and he never gets tired of spending time with me - may it be in the sports events of the project, or washing dishes in the pantry, or buying food in the penthouse in the middle of the day - he's always there.
How can I not miss him? Here's what he wrote about me:

"I left the office by 7:30 PM and I headed to Gateway to meet my other new friends. I opted to ride a bus so that it would take my travel longer. I was seated at the back near the window. When the bus did a stop in Guadalupe almost half of the passengers were gone so I decided to move forward. I was seated near the window and as I observed the billboards, the road and the cars, tears started falling from my eyes. I remember Mae… Memories were flashing back and I really could not help myself from feeling sad. I'll be missing her so much…"
(the complete entry may be viewed here:
http://aljon.multiply.com/journal/item/368/Mamimiss_kita_Mae_)
...and so after I read his words, here's how I reacted and told him this:

"...and you made me cry with this entry AJ. I was deeply touched and cannot express how much I miss you, too. Matibayon ka baga magsurat and I really admire your talents! The past few days seemed totally different, I am still not used to not seeing you all the time. I miss all those times when i can just look into the other cube and see you and talk to you. But anyway, we can move on, right? I am still in the process of searching for the ultimate purpose of my life and I appreciate your support to me. Basta, pirmi lang ako digdi for you. Kung may problem, ako bahala saimo okay? Let's not shed tears. Maski dipisil sometimes. See you soon"

I am so thankful to God for giving me such caring people, I will definitely treasure friends like Aj.




No comments: